An eyeliner flick is always a great look and one that works for many occasion, especially if you want to go vintage!
I remember how frustrated I used to get when I couldn’t get it how I wanted…So I thought I would share a simple step by step how to.
- I always use a neutral shade of eye shadow on my eye lid as this acts as a barrier between the liner and oils on the lid preventing the make up looking messy.
- Using a liner of your choice (mine is Bobbi Brown Gel Liner) draw along as close as you can to the upper lash line.
- Draw outwards from the lower lash line. Make this as long as you like depending on how big you would like your flicks.
- Join the upper lash line to the outer point of the lower lash line just drawn and fill in the space.
- To clean up the edges of the line I like to blend over with a pencil, this also helps it to sit for longer.
Great products to use:
Practise makes perfect, hope it’s been useful!